PMP is considered as the most reputed and coveted Project Management Certification across the globe, particularly in US ,Australia ,Dubai and India. Project Management Institute (PMI), certifying body of PMP, published the Project Management Best Practice Guide titled ‘Project management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK)’, which is the base for PMP certification exam. PMP is rated as moderate to difficult to pass by most professionals as it cover vast topics under the syllabus based on PMBOK and demanding candidate to prove this expertise in applying concepts from PMPBOK in real case scenarios.
Anexas offers as specialized program focused on enabling PMP certification. Program ‘PMP in first attempt’ is a comprehensive learning plan with4 days of Classroom Training and 30 days of guided self study. Anexas emphasis on Classroom Training as part of involving participants in role play, workshops and case studies in groups.
“PMP in First Attempt” Classroom training program is conducted in Anexas Dubai Center every alternate week.
- Dubai ,UAE
- Case Study Based Training
- Unlimited Classroom Revision
- IASSC Certified
- Conducted by Industry best certified trainers through practical approach
- Simulation Mock Tests to check your Exam Readiness
- Dedicated Team to provide End to End Support in PMP Application Process COURSE HIGHLIGHTS
What is this course about ?
- 3-Day PMP Classroom Training is designed to clear your PMP certification. Our Case Study based classroom training approach ensures the best Trainer – Candidate engagement , imparting PMP concept in detail. We take the full responsibility till your complete your PMP Certification .
What are the Course Objectives?
- Training Program covers the PMP Syllabus, aligned with PMP® 2016 Exam Pattern
- Thorough Knowledge on PMP Process groups and Knowledge Areas to successfully certification
- Classroom Revisions, Self Study Support and Mock Test Assessments to make candidate Exam Ready
- Provide End to End Supportin PMP Exam Application Process
Who should be aiming for this Course?
- Professionals who are involved in projects in different management and coordination levels
- Project Managers
- Team Leads and PMO Office Executives
- Any professionals, who suffice PMP® requirements, aspiring to be a Project Manager